MOFEW – Online fashion blog contest and event
Just come across this website , Malaysia’s Online Fashion Entrepreneurs’ Weekend (MOFEW), which organize the FIRST ever event in Malaysia that gathers online fashion entrepreneurs from all over the country to this central venue in the Klang Valley – the Mid Valley Exhibition Center from the 13th – 15th August 2010. (MOFEW’10)
MOFEW’10 is an event designed to promote and highlight the online fashion scene in Malaysia as well as to educate and inspire budding online entrepreneurs to step out and make a difference.
Align with the event, MOFEW organize a blog contest to write the most possible creative way, how MOFEW’10 can create possibilities for you ?
Hmm…Good blog contest, however , I am not online fashion entrepreneur. So I can only write a blog from the point of view of an SEO, not from the point of view of the online fashion entrepreneurs. More precisely, I should say, how I can create possibilities for MOFEW’10 ?
Well, put the SEO in action, I am planning this way : Creating awareness for the public about this MOFEW’10 through the SEO. After doing some research, Here are the keywords I will target :
1. Malaysia event – currently 12,100 search monthly (global)
2 online fashion – currently 18,100 search monthly (local)
3. fashion news – currently 390 search monthly (local)
4. fashion show – currently 40,500 search monthly (local)
5. Malaysia fashion – currently 27,100 search monthly (global)
6. Malaysia fashion online – currently 6,600 search monthly (global)
I hope this blog will appear for the above keywords in one month time ( although it is quite rush in SEO ). I will keep posting the update and let’s see what’s the ranking for this blog.
For more information about MOFEW, please click here.
Currently this post is listed in search engines for the below keywords :
1. "Malaysia fashion" #16 / 107,000,000 in Google.com
2. "Malaysia fashion online" #17 / 38,600,000 in Google.com
3. "online fashion" #32 / 325,000,000 in Google.com.my
4. "fashion event in Malaysia" # 4/ 25,400,000 in Google.com
Hope it creates more awareness for MOFEW